91-111 Rocky Point Rd
Kogarah NSW 2217
Telephone 02 9553 3111
Calvary Health Care SydneyLCMHC Home
Palliative care and rehabilitation are the clinical specialties at Calvary Health Care Sydney, delivered by a multidisciplinary team of professionals through a holistic approach to care. Nurses work closely with families and carers and are supported by nurse educators and clinical experts in the fields of palliative care and rehabilitation.
The organisation is growing and expanding. We have great facilities with a new purpose-built hospital and equipment that contribute to the creation of a pleasant and peaceful environment for staff and patients.
Other benefits for nurses working at Calvary include:
- Participation in a well established multidisciplinary team approach to the care and management of patients with complex health issues
- Development of high level, appropriate and sensitive communication skills for these client groups
- Enhancement of knowledge, skills and experience in the assessment and management of pain
- Utilisation of holistic assessment skills
- Numerous opportunities to continue learning about these clinical specialties
- Nurses can choose:
- Full time, part-time or casual work options
- Flexible hours including 10-hour night shifts
- Rotating rosters with only minimal night duty
- Permanent day or night duty
- Further enquiries firstname.lastname@example.org
Our current vacancies can be viewed here.